I usually make this dish when I’m in the mood for something savory, delicious, and satisfying. And when I don’t want to spend more than 30 minutes in the kitchen! It’s also a great way to incorporate all the vegetables lying around in the fridge.
-1 packet linguini or spaghetti
-2 cups sliced mushrooms
-1 green bell pepper, sliced
-1 red bell pepper, sliced
-1 red onion, chopped
-2 broccoli florets
-2 cloves garlic, chopped
-1 cup shredded carrots
-1/2 cup green onions, chopped
-1 bunch cilantro, chopped
-2 tbsp sesame oil
-3/4 cup tamari sauce
-2 tbsp red pepper flakes
-6 tsp honey
- Cook noodles and set aside in a bowl. Whisk together the honey, tamari sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat oil in wok, add in garlic, peppers, mushrooms and onions. Fry for a few minutes until everything is soft.
- Add broccoli and fry for about a minute or two, just long enough to get broccoli soft, but not mushy.
- Add the stir fry vegetables to the noodles, along with the carrots, cilantro, green onions and the sauce.
- Mix thoroughly, making sure to coat all the noodles and vegetables with the sauce. Sprinkle a little lime juice on top and enjoy!