Trader Joe’s has too many items for one post, so we are back again to complete our favorite products at TJ’s. Here is Part 1, in case you missed it. We hope your shopping cart isn’t too overloaded by now!
23. Tomato Basil Marinara: This is my go-to pasta sauce. I even use it as a pizza sauce when I’m making my own pizza at home.
24. Organic Maple Agave Syrup Blend: Maple syrup was getting a little too pricy for us, so I switched to this syrup. It contains a blend of maple and agave and tastes so light and wonderful!
25. Soy Sauce: Their soy sauce is reduced sodium and is a great price for such a large bottle.
26. Organic Ketchup: I started buying my ketchup from here too when I found out Heinz and mainstream ketchup companies contain high fructose corn syrup. TJ’s ketchup has a unique flavor and I always make sure to have extra bottles in the pantry because we go through ketchup really fast!
27. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: Great price for organic coconut oil. We use it for everything – cooking, moisturizing, removing makeup, and oil pulling!
28. Juices: I love TJ’s wide selection of juices and appreciate their exotic flavors. Their carbonated juices are wonderful for serving at dinner parties.
29. TJ’s Organic Yogurts and Smoothies: My older one loves the yogurts and smoothies from here, and it’s great for their school lunches. Especially the smoothie, because it’s a twist on cap, so she can save and bring home whatever she doesn’t finish at first.
30. Chocolate Babka: My most favorite thing at TJ’s has got to be this rich, gooey, out of this world, chocolatey babka. You may have heard of/tried babka before if you’re from the northeast, and if you haven’t, then you’ve got to! Sometimes you eat something so yummy that it’s OK to forget about how fattening it really is!
31. Cilantro Salad Dressing: I typically use this over my crunchy salads, and the Desi in me uses it as a dip for kabab’s, samosa’s, and potato cutlets!
32. Organic Coconut Sugar: Coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index than regular sugars, and contains some nutrients. But should still be used in moderation.
33. Coconut Oil Spray: Great replacement for Pam and other spray oils.
34: Pop-Up Sponges: Made from natural vegetable cellulose. Cosst a lot less than other places and lasts for a while!
35. Kefir: Comes in many different, yummy flavors.
36. Sour Gummies: Kosher and free of artificial colors and flavors. The kids will love this one!
37. Cheeses: I’ve found TJ’s to have the best price for specialty cheeses and they have a pretty decent selection of them. And my kids love the organic string cheese.
38. Fig, Pear, and Cranberry Tarte: Just another one of my many favorite desserts from TJ’s. Love this with my tea!
39. Pie Crust: I can cook almost anything, but ask me to bake a pie from scratch and I will have a panic attack. These pie crusts save me every time! And two crusts come in 1 package, so if you mess up on the first (which I have), there is always a back-up.
40. Organic Teas: I’ve been a tea-a-holic recently, and I love trying new brands and flavors. I was quite excited to find out TJ’s has organic and fair-trade teas!
As you can see, we can go on and on about our favorite TJ’s products, but we’ll stop here for now 🙂 We’d love to hear what some of your favorite TJ products are and if we’ve missed any good ones on our list!