I love easy recipes. Another easy side dish I like to make when I’m making steak, fish, or lamb chops is green beans. Both corn and green beans could also be used as a side for Thanksgiving dinner.
Easy Peasy Corn
Author: Honey and Dates
- 8 oz package frozen corn
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp paprika or red chili
- Juice of half a lemon
- Having a good quality corn is very important. My favorite corn is this one from Trader Joes. It’s so sweet and tasty.
- Melt butter in a fry pan and add corn. Cook until defrosted.
- Sprinkle salt, paprika, and black pepper on top of corn. If you want more of a spicy flavor, use red chili.
- Let it cook just until corn starts to turn brownish. Squeeze in lemon juice and serve!
Please like & share: